Vikki has awarded me the Liebster award 😀
These are the questions and I’ve asked Gideon to answer them. He begrudgingly agreed after I promised him some alone time with Phoebe.
1. Are you a punctual person or are you usually late?
Very punctual. I have to be in my line of work (devil’s agent).
2. How many hours a week do you spend watching TV? Now come on, be honest!
Phoebe enjoys watching some programs like Grey’s Anatomy, or particularly, Scandals, so if I am at home I will keep her company.
3. What do you wear in bed?
Why would I wear clothing in bed?
4. In a heated argument do you walk away or keep at it until you’ve had the final word?
Few mortals would argue with a soul collector …. Occasionally Phoebe might disagree with me, but I always convince her to see my side. *looks around to ensure Phoebe cannot hear him*
5. How many times a day do you look in a mirror? Come on, you can tell us.
Phoebe tells me I am handsome and sexy. She is my mirror.
6. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
7. Do you consider yourself lucky?
I am very lucky. I have been given a second chance
8. Do you fear death?
Well, technically I did die…..
9. What are your top 3 pet peeves?
Slow drivers, inaccurate history books, Phoebe’s sister, Sara
10. What character in The Wizard of Oz are you most like?
“Excuse me I will be right back.” Gideon heaves a huge sigh, sits at his computer and googles Wizard of Oz.
“What are you doing Sweetie?” Phoebe asked from her seat on the couch.
“Oh our author is doing one of her silly interview blogs again. I am complying in the hopes she will leave me alone. I am looking up Wizard of Oz.”
“Oh I loved that film when I was little. They used to show it all the time on TV, especially at Christmas for some reason. Sara hated it and always tried to distract me when I watched it.”
“Naturally,” mumbled Gideon. “Ah here it is.”
Ahem I have returned. In answer to your question in 1900 when the book was published I was busy moving from one place to another trying to forget Kathryn.
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Shoes? Gideon glares at Sue, and with a disgusted expression stomps out of the room. “I have to get to work.”
Sue: No you don’t. Your cell didn’t go off. You’re just fed up with the questions. Oh well characters will be characters. 🙂